God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm waiting this statue for a long time, And now, they change the date to January. too bad. :(

Last edited:
Was looking forward to a December release to but that's OK. I'm glad I got the exclusive because they already closed the waitlist on people. Already a hugely sought after piece.

IMG_4870.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

Don´t like the face, looks monkey-themed and Kratos got a clear likeness in GOWIII, why couldn´t they pull of this?!

Don´t like the face, looks monkey-themed and Kratos got a clear likeness in GOWIII, why couldn´t they pull of this?!

yeah i couldnt agree more, for as long as i looked forward to this, really wish they could have pulled off the likeness atleast.

:hi5::hi5::hi5:

Estimated Item Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Item arrival: 21 days
Order #: TB*****
Item #: 3000021
Item name: Kratos - God of War Statue - Exclusive
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: US $259.99
Item total: US $259.99
Ship cost: US $33.94
Total: US $293.93

*If you requested a pack-out then the actual ship cost may be more than the amount quoted in this email.

*The ship/total costs do NOT include taxes, VAT, import fees or duties, which will be collected directly from you by the carrier. Ship/Total amount subject to change.
Follow link for more info: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=95

ALL ITEMS SHIP FROM THE US.

Dear Mark Anderson,

Your pre-order of the Kratos - God of War Statue - Exclusive (3000021) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Monday, January 3, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

:panic::gah::horror Might have to cancel, too many pieces at once. My wallet is in pain!

Last edited:
Was looking forward to a December release to but that's OK. I'm glad I got the exclusive because they already closed the waitlist on people. Already a hugely sought after piece.

I heard about them closing the waitlist but I wonder why they would do it so early...there's bound to be CC declines and cancellations closer to shipping time.

:yess::yess::yess:

I heard about them closing the waitlist but I wonder why they would do it so early...there's bound to be CC declines and cancellations closer to shipping time.

:yess::yess::yess:

I wondered that myself.

I'm guessing it's new marketing strategy. Cancel the waitlist, build up anticipation making people think it's sold out. Release a newsletter a week or weeks after in hand pictures surface mentioning there are few left in stock because of cc declines. Weeks pass and said statue is still instock and then off to the gift card list :monkey1

Oh, and Cancelled!!! With Spider-man coming this had to get the axe.

I may cancel too, I wanted a PF soooo badly and Spidey is around the corner. I also agree with that one person about his mouth, something is a miss.

how can you change that to flexpay?

when u hit cancel on ur order...an option comes out to see if u wanna request flexpay. Then the SSC HQ receives ur request, reviews it and sends u an email telling u the break down.

U can also just call customer service.

Latest posts

Back