God knows what's going on with Henry Cavill as Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Henry Cavill OUT as Superman

Michael B. Jordan as Superman. :pow

Jye post that confused Christian Bale gif for me will ya. :lol

The cluster**** continues.

As if they weren't already having a hard enough time in creating a connection between movie-goers and their heroes.

The cluster**** continues.

As if they weren't already having a hard enough time in creating a connection between movie-goers and their heroes.

Like I said before they should just follow George Costanza's example of doing the exact opposite of whatever their first impulse is in any given scenario. Their "keep the bad, get rid of the good" approach to filmmaking continues to boggle the mind.

what a Joke do they think that the actor is the issue . He does what you tell him write a better script how hard can it be. And now they want a supergirl movie really you can't even make the main character work let alone the sidekick

Michael B. Jordan as Superman. :pow

Jye post that confused Christian Bale gif for me will ya. :lol

tHu9pcv.gif

I hope Cavill joins the MCU now. :lol

Word is he’s very difficult to work with.

Probably because every wife or girlfriend wants to have his baby lol

Re: Henry Cavill apparently NOT out as Superman

It's a shame. Henry Cavill was to me the best casting for Superman/Clark Kent since Christopher Reeve.
We know who's to blame for the dumpster fire that is the DCU, it's the Warner Bros. Execs wanting to push the Justice League movie forward before establishing the characters in their own stand alone movies.
The Man of Steel was flawed but Batman Vs. Superman is where they really stumbled. Superman needed just one more good stand alone movie of his own with no other DC characters to get back on track, instead they derailed it by shoehorning in Batman and Wonder Woman.

This is great news to me. I really didn’t care for Cavill as Superman.

Well actually as a white person I can respond to it and say it's a dumb as hell idea. If that's racist then the word has truly lost it meaning.

I agree, that doesn’t make you racist for opposing to the idea. It’s definitely an awful one. Jaysus. Just get someone good for the role and have better writers. Oh and you know, keep Superman white. :lol

Cavill was tainted from being in those terrible movies, so I'm glad he's moving on. A great opportunity to pull another Superman from the Multiverse. Captain Carrot, maybe?

I guess DCEU is might use Jordan for a Vall Zod movie since its Worlds of DC now but I doubt he'd be the main Universe Superman, DC cant be that dumb

This is great news to me. I really didn’t care for Cavill as Superman.

I agree, that doesn’t make you racist for opposing to the idea. It’s definitely an awful one. Jaysus. Just get someone good for the role and have better writers. Oh and you know, keep Superman white. :lol
Race is totally irrelevant to Superman. Hell, he's an alien from a distant planet. Be more appropriate if he looked like the Planetary version.

latest

If they made him black, I'm sure there would be initial outrage by white folk, but people would get used to it just as they did with Nick Fury or, once upon a time, with John Stewart. Then no one would give it a second thought of course.

Back