Go With a Smile!! It's my Ultimate BATMAN 89' Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your Joker figure. It really complements the Henry Wayne Batman figure (still THE finest Keaton batman figure ever available - with apologies to Custom Workz and Sovereign Studios!)

Does anyone know how many V1 and V2 of this Nicholson Joker were made total? I bought a v1 off of Ebay several years ago (my first 1/6 figure EVER!) and there appear to have been several different versions even amongst the two versions (regular and trenchcoat with laughing head.)

I love your Joker figure. It really complements the Henry Wayne Batman figure (still THE finest Keaton batman figure ever available - with apologies to Custom Workz and Sovereign Studios!)

Does anyone know how many V1 and V2 of this Nicholson Joker were made total? I bought a v1 off of Ebay several years ago (my first 1/6 figure EVER!) and there appear to have been several different versions even amongst the two versions (regular and trenchcoat with laughing head.)

If the stats were correct at the time I believe there was 50 V1 and 50 V2 (although it said the V2 was limited to 24, I'm guessing it was really 50). Either way, a very rare figure indeed.

Any different versions were probably customs or someone selling part of one set and part of another.

Supposedly they only made 50 of each version but who knows if that's true. All I know was I got the worst of the versions in terms of quality. Everything was falling apart, and not to mention the shoes didn't have real laces, they were just molded onto the shoe which was of inaccurate colors.

I got a v2, and ended up changing out the body, gloves, shoes, head, hat, and trousers.

Basically, that leaves the props, shirt, vest, jacket and tie. Funny.

Great work man, I wish someone anyone would give us batman and Batman Returns 1/6th figures.

I don't understand why it hasn't happened yet. Yeah I know the Nolan-verse is all the rage now but these films remain iconic. The original Bat logo is still the one you see on all the T-shirts today. The Keaton batsuits and that batmobile are far from forgotten.

I got a v2, and ended up changing out the body, gloves, shoes, head, hat, and trousers.

Basically, that leaves the props, shirt, vest, jacket and tie. Funny.

:lol I felt the same way, I kept replacing everything and I was like thinking to myself saying, "did I spend $200 on doll clothes basically??"

I even bought a head sculpt from Les Walker, I altered that as well, can you believe that!? I'm so damn picky when it comes to these type of things, and I never learn how to stop perfecting. I wish I weren't like this but, "with great power, comes great responsibility", maybe I'll doing something good with it one day.

Ohhhh I really want one! I was close to buying one on ebay a while ago and now that I'm no longer satisfied with the Ledgers by HT, there's no more Jack Jokers on Ebay? Is anybody selling? Anyone!?

I'm still trying to find a replacement trenchcoat for my Joker. There is a very scarce amount of the V.2 Jokers and I'm sure you won't find them anymore on Ebay...sometimes sellers from Hong Kong list a V.1. but it's very rare when they do, and when they do, they go for over $300.

But I'm sure they'll come out with more, perhaps a V.3 Joker

I guess you didn't sell it the first time? :lol

Good luck selling it this time!

:lol Nah, I just had to drop the price. The only reason it's about $100 too high (yeah, just $100 too high :rotfl) is because I'm trying to cover the ridiculous fees from both Ebay and PayPal. Even if I sell the figure for that price I'm looking at a $120 loss between the fees, and shipping, etc. I originally paid $687.34 for everything, I did a book keep on every part I bought over the years. So, If I could, I'd sell it for $680, but those darn fees won't allow me to.

$700 is as low as I can possibly go, that's why I'm trying to find people on the forum interested in buying it so I don't have to worry about paying Ebay.

Back