Go Hero to make Marvel, DC, Dynamite, Moonstone Captain Action costumes C2E2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatToys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hosting the C2E2 CA panel was that Clown Prince of Crime ED CATTO and that Felonious Fowl JOE AHERN of Captain Action. (Joe wasn't there as he had monitor duty at the Dr. Evil Sanctuary. Someone has to mop that place.)
Ed was kind enough to answer questions.

Go Hero will start with the Rocket Pack Captain Action. It will be highly detailed. My guess metal parts. Ideal collectors wanted to know if the CA Elite will be the same height as Ideals. Ed said it will be pretty close as they want the parts interchangeable with vintage. Costumes will be from DC, Marvel, Dynamite, and Moonstone.

Lady Action may have switchable heads. I don't mind that as those will have more detail. Masks might not have as much detail in comparison. The Go Hero costumes will be more detailed on a Hot Toys level.
Lady Action costumes could be Vampirella and an iconic heroine to be announced next week.

Ed showed the Tonner Lady Action. It has a lot of costume detail. While not my taste the Tonner body skinny style, it looked well made. Next month Tonner will add a Wonder Woman costume to it.

They and Go Hero are planning a Bat related costume with a Bat actor.

I think the Go Hero Captain Action Elite will sell well because there are collectors who are willing to pay for that level of detail and their limited edition exclusiveness may be valuable in the future.

Back