Global Warming themed statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarion

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Or, global warming flavoured ice-cream... finished it last week:

p8310258bm2.jpg

By findecanoanarion, shot with SP550UZ at 2008-08-31

p8310259sx2.jpg

Without flash:
p8310245kc8.jpg

Nice work. Too bad not enough people give a crap or even believe it's true to do something about it.

More then half the people I talk to have been brainwashed with the "it's a natural cycle of weather" BS.

Nice work. Too bad not enough people give a crap or even believe it's true to do something about it.

More then half the people I talk to have been brainwashed with the "it's a natural cycle of weather" BS.

but it is the natural cycle of weather...i dont see how anyone could believe this hoax to begin with.

but it is the natural cycle of weather...i dont see how anyone could believe this hoax to begin with.

blame the hippies.

cool statue though Anarion, really great melting effect to it. good work.

Thanks everyone! I actually don't believe in all the ''it's our fault'' and ''we can do something about it'' statements. I think we can save a lot of energy but then again, how can give our collectibles a nice display without the spots on every corner :D

Thanks everyone! I actually don't believe in all the ''it's our fault'' and ''we can do something about it'' statements. I think we can save a lot of energy but then again, how can give our collectibles a nice display without the spots on every corner :D

haha yeah, i have no problem with doing a few things to help out the environment. my biggest point is that in the 80s the big scare was global cooling. now suddenly its global warming. im sure there are small changes taking place but i highly doubt were affecting it as much as scientists want us to believe.

oh, and i forgot to compliment you on the piece. its an awesome looking display item. great job!

It is a natural cycle of the Earth, I don't remember exactly when but at times in the Earth's History (LONGGG Ago) the temperature has been at least 20-40 degrees Fahrenheit higher than they are now. It is just that this time it will affect humans and our livelihood....so people are concerned about it. But at the same time our energy usage and CO2 emissions isn't helping, but who cares there is only so much we can do without changing the way we live.

Thanks everyone! Didn't mean to start a discussion bout the subject but it's nice to hear how people think about it!

30,000 Scientist signed off on the fact that Global Warming is not happing by the fault of humans and is most likely natural if indeed it it happing at all.

https://www.tulsabeacon.com/?p=462

I’ll believe them before I believe a politician that claims he invented the internet.

Anyway, you realize it's all a conspiracy to sell light bulbs don’t you? NBC is the one with all the Green week stuff and producing all the Global Warming BS... They are owned by General Electric who is the ones who launched the big light bulb change champagne. How about that! :horror

30,000 Scientist signed off on the fact that Global Warming is not happing by the fault of humans and is most likely natural if indeed it it happing at all.

https://www.tulsabeacon.com/?p=462

I’ll believe them before I believe a politician that claims he invented the internet.

Anyway, you realize it's all a conspiracy to sell light bulbs don’t you? NBC is the one with all the Green week stuff and producing all the Global Warming BS... They are owned by General Electric who is the ones who launched the big light bulb change champagne. How about that! :horror

Tinfoil hat alert!

That's a bunch of nonsense; most of them aren't even climate scientists (some aren't even scientists).

Take a look at the actual scientific literature: global warming is near-universal in acceptance. I'd believe that before I'd believe a list of whoevers that don't even study the stuff.

https://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/306/5702/1686

Last edited:
Back