Gk Asylums collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, your collection scares the ^^^^ out of me!!! Is that a Loomis or is that you dressed up as Loomis? ANyways, very cool man..

Can't believe I missed this one, but that absolutely incredible. How high is your ceiling to be able to accomdate the Predator, Aliens and Pumpkinhead as they're not small creatures.

wow! you have the best collection I've seen simply amazing. Were did you get the Reaper Bust because is one of the coolest bust I've seen in a while.

If I just woke up in that room and didn't know where I was, I would soil myself immediately. That Loomis and Werewolf are creepy as hell, and I also really dig the Bub bust rocking out with headphones.

You should be charging your friends admittance when they come over. The fact that you actually sit in that room and watch horror movies earns you my respect.

My god GK, Your collection is AMAZING!
Some of the most original and rare pieces I've ever seen.:horror
One day I hope to get a 1/4 scale Fullsize Queen.:monkey2

This is one completely awesome collection...such a great variety of one off pieces, commercial and customs...great stuff! :rock:rock

Back