Giveaway: "War Heroes" first edition signed by Mark Millar (Civil War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Battletroll

The Teasing Troll
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Freaks,

Spooktacular has been good to me so here's a little thing I can do in return.
I'll post this in a separate thread and leave it open for a few days so everyone can have a chance in participating.

This summer I visited London for a couple of days, and had the pleasure of meeting Mark Millar at Forbidden Planet. You might know him for his work at Marvel (Civil War) and Wanted.

I had a copy of his newest comic signed, "War Heroes" by Image comics. First issue, first edition, fresh off the press.
Sony pictures already optioned the movie rights, so this could become a valuable collectible.

The story in short, from an interview:
Newsarama said:
MM: America is rattled by a series of terror attacks just as the appetite for war is fading. This leads to a brief spike in support, but as Iran gets invaded and Southern Turkey and Syria become war-zones the American people are rioting in the streets and want the war to end now. That's when the military deliver their master-stroke. Super-powers for anyone who signs up. (...)

Cover A
Picture is for reference only; the copy I'm providing will be signed by Mark on the cover, and has the Image Comics logo.

Who may enter: all board members
End time: October 31st, 5PM PDT

To enter, reply in this thread your answer to the following question:
What is, or would be, your ultimate Sideshow Marvel collectible (PF, Diorama, Comiquette)?

Drawing will be at random after cut-off time.

Entries:
1. vujk
2. DerMann
3. Krayt Dragon
4. HAPPYBOY
5. threeonesix
6. FQRizzo
7. quadcent
8. NIGHTCRAWLER
9. p!tu
10. Kibishii
11. wookilar8
12. Darth Madden
13. Isildur's bane
14. Avfin
15. Chapter 2099
16. The Drizzle
17. lcummins
18. Mesa
19. Beachfox
20. JediFirefly
21. CogPaul
22. Vader AL
23. w00tw00t
24. Hulksmashed
25. Zoidberg

And the random WINNER is NIGHTCRAWLER! :banana

Thank you all for entering.

:peace Ellen

Last edited:
Well seeing as that we just made a Ghost Rider pumpkin for our contest at work I would say a Ghost Rider PF on the bike flames blazing would be sweet.

Back