Give us a ROY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr.Mirakle32 said:
I just saw Friday the 13th Part 5 for the first time, and now I want Sideshow to gives us a 12" figure of everybody's favorite Jason imposter, Roy, the angered paramedic! It should be an easy make. Take the Michael Myers suit, repaint a part 3 mask, and sculpt a new head. I'm surprised no one's customized him yet!

We should really end with this one in honor of Dr.Mirakle's original intent for this derailed thread:

Royburns.jpg

tomandshell said:
We should really end with this one in honor of Dr.Mirakle's original intent for this derailed thread:

Royburns.jpg

Probably a good idea! It's amazing how quick a thread can go south! :monkey5

Agreed. That and the fact that I couldn't think of anyone else.

But I will direct you to my avatar.

One for the Brits...

ROY OF THE ROVERS

Dr. M - Part 5 is actually very high on my list of favourite Friday's (2nd behind number 2!) and I feel that it's much maligned. It also has one of the best kills (belt around the head).

Of course, it's my favourite because it was the first Friday that I ever saw (back on it's VHS release) and it hooked me ever since.

So I raise a toast to you and echo your cry

ROY! ROY! ROY!

abstractharmony said:
One for the Brits...

ROY OF THE ROVERS

Dr. M - Part 5 is actually very high on my list of favourite Friday's (2nd behind number 2!) and I feel that it's much maligned. It also has one of the best kills (belt around the head).

Of course, it's my favourite because it was the first Friday that I ever saw (back on it's VHS release) and it hooked me ever since.

So I raise a toast to you and echo your cry

ROY! ROY! ROY!

Part 5 was also the first Friday I ever saw...I think I had 8-9 years old at the time..I was scared as hell...But also developed a fascination for the Jason Character at that time...Me and my brother rented the whole serie the next week....:monkey3

Back