Girly collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am the female, English, Che Guevara :monkey3 :lol

:D

ggggg.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you sweet The Entity x
Corpse Bride makes me cry every time i watch it, it baffles me that people don't pay much attention to it and say it's not as good as The Nightmare Before xmas :confused:

You're welcome :D

I actually enjoy Corpse Bride better than The Nightmare Before Christmas...
I like the characters, story and music better than TNBC :)

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Simply awesome raider :rock

New avatar alert! :banana

Apologies to Morrigan for derailing her shelves! Sorry hun :eek: x

yep i best say sorry too

sorry_sad_kitty_face.jpg

on the topic of the corpse bride is it actually better than night mare before crimbo ? as i have never seen it. Saw night mare before crimbo at the cinema as a kid and loved it, still love it to this day.

A hot girl who likes street fighter..... this must be some kind of joke :lol

Hahah i'm crap at playing it but love the characters for some reason. And thanks x

@GondorGirl, lol you can talk all you like i don't mind :)

@ The Entity, well then you've got good taste my friend ;)

yep i best say sorry too

sorry_sad_kitty_face.jpg

on the topic of the corpse bride is it actually better than night mare before crimbo ? as i have never seen it. Saw night mare before crimbo at the cinema as a kid and loved it, still love it to this day.

Cute kitty, no need to be sorry!

Umm, well for me it is but not for most people from what i gather but each to their own i guess. I still love Nightmare though:cool:

@ GrayWolf87, Thanks for the links - holy moly, those members must be making some mad dosh...do you know if they're single?:rotfl *just kidding*
aww wish i lived in hull and thanks for saying i have a nice collection :) x

You should try and keep up with bloody 1/6th scale releases, my wallet is still crying in the corner since got into this hobby :monkey2 :lol

Its a little jewelers, pass it everytime on way to and from buses

As for Corpse Bride or NMBC, depends on mood of the day for me. When saw Corpse Bride at cinema, when he bumps into the table when going over vows, the sudden thump noise made me jump and almost spill drink. Looked like such a prat :lol

You should try and keep up with bloody 1/6th scale releases, my wallet is still crying in the corner since got into this hobby :monkey2 :lol

Its a little jewelers, pass it everytime on way to and from buses

As for Corpse Bride or NMBC, depends on mood of the day for me. When saw Corpse Bride at cinema, when he bumps into the table when going over vows, the sudden thump noise made me jump and almost spill drink. Looked like such a prat :lol

LOL i know how you feel!

Cute, i didn't know they sell statues/action figures in jeweler shops.

haha those cinema speakers can be loud sometimes! We all do stuff like that so no worries :)

Yeah I thought it was a bit odd. They got other collectible nick nack stuff and ornaments. Betty boop, spongebob, hello kitty stuff

Disney + spongebob + hello kitty + all in one place = plenty of present ideas for gf.

Atleast in cinemas its dark so no one see u turn bright red when ur made to jump by kid film :D

@ Snake Eater, didn't think it was noticable in that pic...well done, you've got a good eye! x

@ GondorGirl, uh oh...what have i done lol

Yeah I thought it was a bit odd. They got other collectible nick nack stuff and ornaments. Betty boop, spongebob, hello kitty stuff

Disney + spongebob + hello kitty + all in one place = plenty of present ideas for gf.

Atleast in cinemas its dark so no one see u turn bright red when ur made to jump by kid film :D

Sweeeet, sounds like my kind of shop!

LOL bless ya!

play.com have some street fighter stuff on sale if you've not seen so. i picked up a cammy statue the other week.

Oops i forgot to reply to this....thanks for the info. I do love play.com, i will check it out :)

Nice Very Nice Collection Morrigan and you have a Statue to go with your ScreenName :cool: Thanks for Sharing and Welcome to the Show

@ Colossus, Thanks mate...yep, i couldn't resist buying Morrigan. I wish i was her lol

@Kal-El, Thank ya darlin :)

@Colossus...yes t'is a shame she's not me, i'd love to be a succubus! ;)

@Maglor, Jareth's the man! Thanks for noticing!

Back