Girl Mission - Judge (Judge Hershey clone?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
From https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1480

femalejudge1.jpg

femalejudge2.jpg

femalejudge3.jpg

femalejudge4.jpg

femalejudge5.jpg

femalejudge6.jpg

femalejudge7.jpg

Availiable at Nov 2009

Product Description:
1/6 Female Head-Sculpt
1/6 Female Body
Uniform
Helmet
Shoulder, Chest Armor
Belt w/h pouches and Armor
Pistol w/h Holster
Arm Armor
Kneepads
Boots

Limited to 100pcs

That is a fantastic looking figure. This is a Hershey though, right? What's with "Girls Mission"? Is that the company? Is there a Dredd to go with this?

Not bad, but looks like a lot of rehashed parts from the old Medicom Dredd?

Even better! She'll look great displayed next to Medicom Dredd. Even her face has a similar "soft sculpt" look to it, similar to the Stallone head that came on Medicom's release. This is a must-buy for me. :banana

Some serious recasting of the original Medicom figure going on.
So is Medicom getting a cut of the profits, cuz its 90% theirs?
Everyone ok with this?
I know some of you would pitch a fit if you caught someone selling recasts of Sideshow statues.

I'm liking it on the whole, just hope the paint apps can come through OK.

So is this an unlicensed piece made to accompany the Medicom Dredd?

:lol I catch on quick! :lol

Recasting = not cool :nono

Wow, they need to be seriously sued if this isn't licensed. I created a custom that looked exactly like this using the Medicom Dredd.

So is this an unlicensed piece made to accompany the Medicom Dredd?

:lol I catch on quick! :lol

Recasting = not cool :nono
I agree. But since nobody threw a fit when Blade Hunter or R.E. Alice (both also unlicensed) were posted, I figured it'd be alright to post this one here.

Not looking to engage in an "unlicensed recasting: good or bad" debate. I'm just saying.... :)

Not a robot, nor an alien. Not a bad figure, but needs to probably be in the Super Heros or General section for better exposure.
Agreed as well. But since John Connor (who is neither robot nor alien) is here, I thought sci-fi characters would be best posted here.

Maybe a mod can please move this over to the Gen Pop section? Thanks :)

Hmm...I noticed that Lawgiver sculpt is way off. That's definitely not the Medicom one, nor is it movie-accurate.

Then I remembered where I saw that particular one before:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-movie-comic-hybrid-version-new-cg-page4.html

Now I'm curious if they got ahold of this particular custom and recast it, or just used the same parts as the original artist listed what he used?

Interesting. It certainly looks the same. So did this customizer sell his figure to a company which is now producing copies? Bootleg or not, I want a Hershey to go with my Dredd.

Now if only someone could whip up a better Stallone headsculpt to replace the one that came on Medicom's figure. I'd even swap the body for a True Type if there was a better head on the way. It'd also require finding a way of adding a connector point/articulation for his wrists, as Medicom just slid the hollow gloves over the figure's wrist stumps. But since it looks like our odds of getting official Hot Toys quality Judge Dredd figures are somewhere between slim and none, the Medicom figure is really our only option.

That is pretty cool but i wish they done the 2000ad comic versions. I made my own 1/6 Dredd the other day. He took 1 day to do and im pretty happy how he came out :peace

P1000030.jpg

P1000040.jpg

P1000034.jpg

Last edited:
Cool custom there Crimsonbob. I have a dream that Hot Toys will do a Bolland or McMahon version of Dredd one day.......

Back