Giger's Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Detale78

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have not seen a thread on this so I figured I would start one on this amazing piece. I got mine for way below retail and love it. The ultimate Alien collectible in my opinion.

Here are some pictures:

100_1491.jpg

100_1492.jpg

100_1493.jpg

100_1494.jpg

100_1496.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1501.jpg

100_1503.jpg

Thanks for looking ;):joy

Its nice but I always tought they should have made a bit of neck and shoulders in there...Like the Sideshow Aliens one....

I like how this piece looks like its a prop or a piece of artwork from Giger. Having the shoulders and neck makes it look to me like its an alive creature which is an awesome in itself. Like this is Giger's concept sculpt he is going to submit to the studios for production of the costume. Not sure if I'm trying to make my point clearly. I really love how you can see the eyes of the skull through the dome and H.R. Giger's autograph makes it that much more incredible.

It is a great piece, but at $1000 I would also have to get it at a huge discount to consider it.
Thanks for posting!

It is a great piece, but at $1000 I would also have to get it at a huge discount to consider it.
Thanks for posting!

The store had another one at the same discount but it is in the United States. So it would probably go for retail price again once its all calculated. Let me know though if you want information on it. Amazing piece, pictures do not due it justice needs to be seen in person :google:joy:chew:banana!!!

I have a brand new undisplayed one (#463) for sale for $625 shipped in the US ($650 for Canada), if anyone is looking for this. :)

It's beautiful. Does anyone have a pic of it next to a known piece that gives it some scale? I'd like to get an appreciation for the size of it.

I've always like this thing, but a couple things keep me from loving it. For the awesome scale of it, and the perfect shape of the head, it still doesn't have the tube running along the edge of the dome, and the inside skull area isn't accurately painted at all. They could have also done clear cheek tissue. For the price they asked for this...

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I've always like this thing, but a couple things keep me from loving it. For the awesome scale of it, and the perfect shape of the head, it still doesn't have the tube running along the edge of the dome, and the inside skull area isn't accurately painted at all. They could have also done clear cheek tissue. For the price they asked for this...

At least the OP got it below retail.

It's beautiful. Does anyone have a pic of it next to a known piece that gives it some scale? I'd like to get an appreciation for the size of it.

Don't have a pic, but it's small, the head itself actually about 16 inches long, base gives its overall dimensions another 2 inches.

If you guys want a cheaper version, the HCG 1/2 scale head is made by the same folks that made this & costs about 1/3 the price.

alienhead.jpg

Last edited:
I went to HCG's site and found no 1/2 scale head. Anyone have a link?

Last edited:
Back