Gift for a Harry Potter nerd?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jediknight120

Super Freak
Reaction score
So my sister's birthday is coming up next month and I'm kind of at a loss for what to get her... she's a really big Harry Potter nerd, so I was thinking something along those lines, but I know next to nothing about HP beyond what I've picked up from seeing the movies once. Anyone have any suggestions for a good cheap-ish (under $20) gift? In case it's relevant, she's gonna be 26.

want to go cheap eh?..........go break off a tree limb and tell her it's an authentic HP wand........... :dunno

tonner_hp_Harry_SEEK_l.jpg

Well at first I would have said paint your ____ brown and tell her to cast a spell but since she is your sister that won't work....I suggest locking her in a broom closet and tossing a snake in there for her to talk to.

Well at first I would have said paint your ____ brown and tell her to cast a spell but since she is your sister that won't work....I suggest locking her in a broom closet and tossing a snake in there for her to talk to.

arent you essentially telling him to do the same thing you said wouldnt work in the first place??.......:dunno

:monkey3

The wand replicas are actually really nice. I have seen some in person and Dave posted some pics of some of his. I would say that's a good bet.

So my sister's birthday is coming up next month and I'm kind of at a loss for what to get her... she's a really big Harry Potter nerd, so I was thinking something along those lines, but I know next to nothing about HP beyond what I've picked up from seeing the movies once. Anyone have any suggestions for a good cheap-ish (under $20) gift? In case it's relevant, she's gonna be 26.

The new Harry Potter land in Universal Studios had a bunch of commemorative wands for sale for $20 to $40. They can be had on ebay. I'm not a Potter fan, but my understanding is they're pretty popular. My sister bought a couple. They seemed pretty nice.

SnakeDoc

This might run you a tad over $20, but how about getting her a nice Griffindor tatoo?

griffo.png

I would probably drive over to Barnes and Noble and buy some Harry Potter swag on sale. Plush owl, Harry Potter Monopoly or Jenga, maybe the soundtrack, or some other useless junk she'll probably have no use for.

I know people say gift cards are lazy, but aren't you really getting someone something they can and will use with a gift card? That would be my actual first choice if I were you.

Back