GI Joe: Rise of Cobra Discussion and Reviews [SPOILERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only good thing that came from this are the toys...Yes, some are absolute crap just like the movie, but stiff like the Pit Commando and the upcoming Beach Head are pretty ????ing awesome; the latter is especially an awesome 'modern' update and an example of how to properly update something. Really digging the new HISS Tank as well, though moreso because it looks like it came right out of Command & Conquer.

beachhead-01.jpg
--

Does anyone want to wager $ that the upcoming Sideshow GI JOE: RAH 12" Beach Head will be derived/inspired/patterned after the GI JOE: TROC Beach Head 3.75" figure?

:D

--

Does anyone want to wager $ that the upcoming Sideshow GI JOE: RAH 12" Beach Head will be derived/inspired/patterned after the GI JOE: TROC Beach Head 3.75" figure?

Considering that Beachhead wasn't even in the movie, and there are elements there that are reminiscent of the original Beachhead, I don't think that's a fair slight. Now if Sideshow mimics the color scheme, you might actually have something.

Hisstank is claiming that the ROC sequel will be scripted by the writers of Zombieland:

As I said last night, a writer has been hired for G.I. Joe 2. What I didn’t know was…I should have said WRITERS. Thanks to a great source, I can report Zombieland’s Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick are writing the sequel to G.I. Joe! This is on top of the recently announced news that they’re writing Deadpool for 20th Century Fox.

https://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-new...-paul-wernick-onboard-to-write-gi-joe-2-9252/

too much over sophistication,in order to attract younger crowds,exciting but were all in our thirtees,the cobra troops just look stupid.

--

if you have a collection of figures and theyre all crap except for two or three of them...

--

I do! There was a pic of Firefly's card art and it looked a lot like Sideshow's version.

But this I'd be OK with :rock

Well I only just saw CGI JOE on Friday, feel really sorry for the Joe fans, I'm not really familiar with Joe but I could tell this movie really missed the mark, there where some real WTF moments in this movie too many to mention, how big is the Joe & the "RISING" cobra organisation, Cobra has this huge underwater base with hundreds of mini subs but they needed to steal a couple of RPG rounds, when they clearly already have complete control over Nano tech & then they needed a Civilian scientists to weaponise it?????

Well my daughter enjoyed it anyway

I got this movie as a Christmas present but I hesitated to watch it out of fear. I finally decided to give it a shot. I feel violated. The costumes were so bad they would make Stevie Wonder cringe. The only real positive note was the Baroness/Scarlett eye-candy.

I got this movie as a Christmas present but I hesitated to watch it out of fear. I finally decided to give it a shot. I feel violated. The costumes were so bad they would make Stevie Wonder cringe. The only real positive note was the Baroness/Scarlett eye-candy.

Whoever got you that gift secretly hates you. :lol

too much over sophistication,in order to attract younger crowds,exciting but were all in our thirtees,the cobra troops just look stupid.

If I was making the Gi Joe or Transformer movies I would make them more serious. More adult oriented because that is their core fans.

Back