Action Figure GI Joe Diorama`s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian_Wolverine

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys I looked for a GI Diorama thread but did not find one unless I missed it. So I thought I would start one because I have had a few ideas for some new dio's.As well would love to see some others people have made there own or arranged sideshow pieces with there figures. My first one I am doing is a forest or jungle lookout, and hopefully this weekend start a 1/6 Cobra Commander Podium :)

I didn't know there was bamboo in the desert. :dunno

:wave

JK. Looks good, would probably look better with Stalker or Beachhead up there; maybe even Falcon (providing some guerilla training to some indigenous warriors).

Twine would look good, like the Joes built the tower themselves.

I thought there was tonnes of bamboo in the desert! lol there sapplings, and I will be picking up Lt.Falcon and Stalker and Crimson Guard this weekend which falcon and stalker will look more in place. Had to cut down some of them so I thought why not try to make something. I agree the twine will look better, thanks for the input!:yess:

Nice start. Definately wrap the ladder in twine, but not what you have there. Get some coarser and more worn looking stuff. Or even find some long grasses, let it die, then once its brown soak it in water so its pliable and then wrap it.

@ Progmatinee thanks for the suggestion when I was at my local Canadian Tire ( All purpose store for Canada lol ) I saw some natural twine which was a more earthy brown I will probably pick that up to save on time.

Very cool dio:clap And all it took was a trip to the backyard and time..... your like the maguyver of dioramas:wink1:

@ THE SKULL ahah thank you and I would be glad to have either nickname lol.

@ MR. ECKO
Thanks and what kind of dio's do you like to create?

Look forward to seeing some more dio`s from the 3 3/4- 1/6
Any ideas on some different joe dioramas or enviroments always open to some create outside the box thinking.

Alright, here's a few of mine.

French homefront (AKA German fashion show)

001.JPG

007.JPG

Baroness custom with a base (sorry for the bad pictures, I have them on a shelf and I can't find my step ladder.

003.JPG

004.JPG

A Joe cabin (3 3/4)

008.JPG

009.JPG

And a basement.

010.JPG

011.JPG

I've done tons more, I just need to find the pictures.

Great Dio's! Let's see some more Joe's.

Here is a couple update pics of the ladder with some natural twine still need to trim most of them and fix a few that are not wrapped to my liking. Cobra podium dio should start this canadian thanksiving weekend:hi5: Yay!!

Alright, here's a few of mine.

French homefront (AKA German fashion show)

001.JPG

007.JPG

Baroness custom with a base (sorry for the bad pictures, I have them on a shelf and I can't find my step ladder.

003.JPG

004.JPG

A Joe cabin (3 3/4)

008.JPG

009.JPG

And a basement.

010.JPG

011.JPG

I've done tons more, I just need to find the pictures.

These are awesome and fun to look at, My favorate is the basement dio, its hard to tell if its really 1:6 scale as it looks so real:rock more please:wave

Back