Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!!!

I haven't enough posts to send you a PM... but would love a set of four unpainted please... let me know where, and I'll paypal you right away!

thanks,
-r.

Hey!!!

I haven't enough posts to send you a PM... but would love a set of four unpainted please... let me know where, and I'll paypal you right away!

thanks,
-r.

All the info is in the first post :)

Thanks for the good word on my belt guys. Not to hijack spencers thread but for any pads questions just PM me or post it in my step by step thread. Ive been busy as hell the past few months so sorry for any delays in PMs.

Now onto spencers sculpts. Just wanted to say, in anticipation of mattels new figure, I started to paint Bill. Once again I'm blown away by the detail you put in these things. Even the pock marks on his face are basically spot on lol. I cant express how much of a joy these are to paint!

Am I missing something here I know you can get Ray and Egon but did Peter and Winston come out yet? If not... were Peter and Winston suits customs meaning their name tags.
IMG_1066.jpg

What I wouldn't do for a set like that! So much to buy, so little money. :monkey2

Dear god, that photo is the greatest thing I've ever laid eyes on. :rotfl

That's a great set.

I noticed Craw used the non-Newline boots. After investigating the boots in the movie, I'm surprised that Mattel got them so right. I think I might actually use the Mattel boots (with zipper and all) and just repaint them to look less plastic.

Yes, just a bit, to Hot Toys Standards. I measured it next to a John Connor head with small neck joint and some other Hot Toys figure to get the same length. Since I'm using a narrow true type, I wanted the same height on the neck as any other HT figure. I used Apoxie sculpey to attach the small neck joint piece to the sculpt, painted and made it all look as one piece. But also, the shirt's neck is kind low and gives you the impression of a longer neck. To me, this shirt looks more natural than a higher shirt neck that almost looks turtle neckish (altough, people use those turtle neckish shirts to hide the neck joint union).

Last edited:
Hi, I 'm interested in this set of four ghostbuster's head sculpt in painted version and the Rachel Dawas (dark knight version) head sculpt in painted version, and the dress too, are they still available for sale? Can you give me the total price with shipping to Canada? thanks very much!

I forgot to come on here when I got it, but I received my Venkman head on my birthday last month and it was certainly one of the better presents I received. Beautiful piece of work, just wanted to relay a belated thanks to Spenser.

Back