Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truetypes - knew I should have bought more of those when they
came out. Now it seems most places except ebay are sold out..

do the TTLs come in different heights/adjustable?

The reason I am going with SSC Bucks is because it you can use a tall SSC body for Egon and regulars for the rest.

Harold Ramis was only slighty taller than the other GB's.

Yeah. I was surprised by this. Dan Ackroyd is way taller than I thought he was. I gave up on using seperate bodies to make them different heights.

maybe i won't worry about the height difference either. i could really use that tall buck for a different project.

I ended up using these ones. Got 4 of them off of Ebay. Just did a search for '1/6 web-belt' and got this one listed as DID Soldier Story, etc. so I'm not sure 'exactly' which figure it's from.

The pic made it look more cream/beige, which I thought would be perfect, but when I actually got them, they were more 'army green', so I'll have to bleach/dye them.

4441349958_3532717027.jpg

So how did the bleaching go? Did it work?

If the bleach doesn't go well, I used a watered down gray paint for my belts

6zxyfr.jpg

Hope that helps!

If the bleach doesn't go well, I used a watered down gray paint for my belts

6zxyfr.jpg

Hope that helps!

That looks AMAZING Jon! Thanks for the tip.

And since I have 4 of those flight suits and am in for 4 of your elbow pad sets, your close-up is almost EXACTLY how my customs will eventually look (except you have a nicer key ring thingy...)

:rock :rock :rock

That belt painted does look great!

I hope there's still some elbow pads available. Now that Venkman is coming this month, I will finally be able and motivated to build these three guys.

Gotta start gathering the replacement gear...

Crap, I finally buckled under all the pressure of seeing these awesome customs and bought my first Mattel Ghostbuster on evilbay.
Actually it was a customised one, using a Spenser Venkman sculpt. So now I need Stantz and Spengler too.

Anyone have any ideas where I could still find one at a decent price?

Back