Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fireworks The castings have begun !!! Spense really did a bang up job on these.:fireworks

theboys.jpg

Can we order one or are you only selling them in sets of four? I would love to get one Peter Venkman/Bill Murray unpainted if that is possible. Please let me know, I will pay you right now.

OMG my jaw just dropped to the floor!!!! im sooo in need of these hehe. i want a couple of each..eventualy, 1 set for now possibly tho.. depending on price.

Thanks for the pricing list on them Spenser. Now I have a goal to shoot for! I definitely want one set of the heads. Unpainted, but I may be able to do the painted set.

actually I think Mattel's sculpts aren't all that bad and with a better re-paint thay would look pretty good allthough I think I will be getting spenser's heads for these figures,I found these pics.

ghostbusters.jpg

ghostbusters2.jpg

ghostbusters3.jpg

ghostbusters4.jpg

ghostbusters5.jpg

ghostbusters6.jpg

ghostbusters7.jpg

ghostbusters8.jpg

ghostbusters9.jpg

yeah spensers heads are great!! i dont knw wat it is about the suits but istill feel that i prefer the other dragon flight suits that ppl have used for gb customs. these mattel outfits are ok but theres somethingthat bothers me bout em, not sure what tho.

Back