Ghostbusters: Spenser's sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure a friendly PM to Spenser could always get you a set. He just can't OUTRIGHT sell them here in the thread, that's all. :angelsmil

Spencer way of handling things is not affected by the new rule

The new rule affects group commisions that has people put money for the heads to be produced. If the stuff that are already made (i.e. Spencers heads and Nanjin ST outfits) and offered for sale is okay but all transactions are via spen site or pm.

Last edited:
Wohoo!!! :rock!!

rayparkerjr.gif

Hi Spenser. I plan on buying all four of the 12" Ghostbusters guys from Mattel. I would LOVE to have your superior custom heads for my set! Please count men in for one set of the heads you're making for Venkman, Spengler, Stantz, and Zeddemore! Your work is outstanding! :D

Hi Spenser. I plan on buying all four of the 12" Ghostbusters guys from Mattel. I would LOVE to have your superior custom heads for my set! Please count men in for one set of the heads you're making for Venkman, Spengler, Stantz, and Zeddemore! Your work is outstanding! :D

How many MEN should Spenser count in for that one set of heads? Hopefully ALL OF US! :lol

My mistake. :eek: I mean to say "count ME IN". I would like to get one set of each of the four Ghostbusters head from Spenser. Anyone know his price for them unpainted, and painted? Will he be offering them painted? Please let me know.

I’m not giving prices or anything until all heads are complete, molded, and cast up for final inspection. I will offer a limited number of painted sets.

Peter, Ray, and Egon are about to go in for the final molding. I’m starting Winston this weekend.

I appreciate the interest and comments but please watch this thread for the final details and refrain from PMing me about them. Thanks!

I know this may seem like it’s taking forever but I’m also trying to get old orders out of the way before I take any orders for these guys, so please bear with me.

Last edited:
Hi Spenser. I, too, am interested in these heads. Will you drill them to fit on neck pegs of some sort, or will they be sold un-drilled?

All details will be given when the heads are finished and ready to ship.

Thanks for the update Spenser. I am hoping that you will offer unpainted head sculpts too, since you say that the painted set will be limited. I will have to see how much a painted set is going to cost and then go from there.

I can't wait to see your final sculpts. These are going to be SO awesome! :D

Back