• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ghostbusters PKE Meter (Mattel)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husker75

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I ordered a few of the new PKE Meters that just came out (and sold out).
Just got them in the other day. I had ordered a few extra in case my brother couldn't get into the system and buy one for himself, but he ended up getting in and getting 2 for him and his friend, so now I have at least one extra i'm willing to part with.

New In Box, Never Opened, Still sitting in the shipping box from Matty!

I've opened my own one, and it is VERY cool! The lights, sounds, function are incredible. I don't have my camera charged, but I'll post some links to some video so you can see what it looks like.

They sold for 60 on the site, and sold out later that day I believe. I paid a small fortune in shipping and tax, but I'm not planning on selling these extras to pay for my own. I think that is stupid, and selfish. I do however want to at least break even, and maybe make a few bucks to put back on my credit card. On the evil bay, these are buy it now at crazy prices, but i've seen a few sell for upwards of a hundred already. SO:

$80+shipping is what i'm gonna stick to for now. If you are in the US, shipping shouldn't be bad at all. They are pretty light.

These are not able to be shipped overseas to most countries, at least, that is what Matty said, because of restrictions on the prop. So I know there may be some international interest in this. If so, i'm more than willing to try and get one to you, but I have no idea how customs works on this sort of thing, so any tips on getting it to you safely would be appreciated. The last thing I want is for one of these to get snagged by some idiot in a security check.

Just thought I'd see if anyone was interested.
Leave a message below, and first come first served!
And of course, make an offer if you wish. I'm always open to that! I just want to make sure these go to a good home.

ok guys, got several pms, looks like it is sold for now. I'll contact the next person in line if it falls through! Thanks!

Back