Ghostbusters 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 360 so I'd check it out and see if it was worth it. Could be interesting.

If done right it would kick a$$, too bad I don't own a 360. Might this have something to do with another G.B. movie in the works? I hope so!

Look pretty bad, at least that driving.

They replace the awesome Ecto1 Cadillac ambulance for a friggin Magnum??????

hairlesswookiee said:
man if the 360 keeps up the route its going the PS3 is gonna become the next Dreamcast....

The greatest system ever should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Sony's steaming pile of crap.

Dreamcast ftw!

LOL DREAMCAST FOR LIFE!

I think this game would work swell with the Wii, using the Wiimote as the proton blaster!!!!

awesome!!! im glad im not the only dreamcast supporter in here. if they would've put a DVD player in the dreamcast then sega would still be in the system selling business. the graphics were just as good as the PS2 and they even tried to mainstream online gaming before anyone else (genesis ftw!!!)

dreamcast was the bomb..two words. soul caliber.

i was thinking about buying one on ebay last week actually. we were reminiscing.

I like Ghostbusters and the 360. But we all know how well movie tie-in games work out. I love the movie Jaws but have you played the recent video game? I have a feeling the Ghostbusters game will fall by the wayside....

BUT THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE! I know what you're saying though, look how long it took Star Wars games to get as good as they are. Not to say that they were the worst, but there's certainly been lots of improvement.

Back