Ghost Rider Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
~~the punisher is one of my favorite comic movies. it was filmed here in my hometown and was one of the more realistic (as in no super powers, he's just a regular guy) of all of them. i cant wait for the second one to come out.

I really liked it too... and not only because I live in FL too...:lol
Tom was good as the character and they did an ok job of putting enough comic stuff in there to make me happy. Though I have to say that the last little bit when he took out the goons in Travolta's little building was much more my style of Punisher.

I think that what really went wrong with that movie was the studio and the desire to take the mature content out of what should have been a bloodbath. For Punisher to be PG-13 is just wrong. He deserves better. I'm very glad that they are going to make another one, and hopefully it's way more violent and dark than the first. I know Tom's onboard, so I have faith it will be so.

As for GR... I'm very happy to see it on the screen finally. And while the Rider effects are still a bit rough, I understand why. They still have time to blend it a little better and I'm sure it will be cool once it's all said and done.

My favorite comic movies of all time are Superman 2, Sin City, The Crow, Batman Begins and Spiderman 2. Though I'd have to say that X2 is right up there as well... :D

I'm not completely sold on the CGI either - it does look a little too cartoony. As with all of these movies, it comes down to the story and it's difficult to tell if the story will be any good. The "I'm Ghost Rider" line also doesn't have the same impact as "I'm BATMAN" did in that movie.

I think when we see the budget of Superman Returns quoted at $260 Mil, it may include all the developmental money spent over the years, which includes not only Nic Cage's pay or play deal but Tim Burton's as well who developed Kevin Smith's script and started pre-production.

I loved that clip. The only thing that looks odd to me is the skull on Ghostrider....looks slightly kind of eggshellish to me? Like the structure of the skull is a bit too soft and subtle?

if they get the skull looking like what youve sculpted
for the gr statues then everyone will be happy.
im saving for that dead horse you said you would do.

regards ray......we are not worthy!!!!

Ray Villafane said:
I loved that clip. The only thing that looks odd to me is the skull on Ghostrider....looks slightly kind of eggshellish to me? Like the structure of the skull is a bit too soft and subtle?

I agree...it needs to look more aged or someting?....needs a lil more "evil" thrown into it...:D

carbo-fation said:
I saw the trailer for it last night in theatres before X3 and the CGI looked pretty decent.

Yeah, it did look better on the big screen, but I do hope that the skull gets a little more refined before it's released.....which I'm sure it will. :cool:

hairlesswookiee said:
this last clip just reassured my faith in the movie. before this whenever i saw the previews i thought the CGI head looked really bad.

i hear you. this movie is gonna kick @$$.

Back