GG @ TOYFAIR....WOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
LINK

Red Royal Guard statue :google

Blue Coruscant Guard mini-bust :horror

Han and Greedo in the Cantina diorama...........STAR WARS DIORAMAS!!!! :banana

full-size hologram bust!! :joy

pitchin said:
LINK

Red Royal Guard statue :google

Blue Coruscant Guard mini-bust :horror

Han and Greedo in the Cantina diorama...........STAR WARS DIORAMAS!!!! :banana

full-size hologram bust!! :joy

I thought the Dewback and others already counted as dioramas? The hologram bust could be interesting if its 1:1.

Hmmm... Interesting ideas but it's tough to get excited over stuff w/o seeing photos. I'm curious to see how it all looks.

The Red Royal Guard Statue I hope is awesome. I have always wanted one since I saw the Attakus one but couldn't afford it. :banana :banana :banana

Or I could wait for the 12" one that SS will make someday.

Dioramas! There goes the hope that SSC could do those. And in the statue world doesn't "full size" mean 1/6 scale or thereabouts, rather than 1:1?

I don't own any GG figures but I may if they have the rights to do diorammas.

Why can only one company make dioramas at a time? SW is at such high demand, they would sell out anyways even if two or more companies were making their own variants.

Dear lord, you know it's bad when GG is putting out more Star Wars products than Sideshow. Darth Maul, Grievous, Chewbacca, Mara Jade, and Qui-Gon mini-busts:

https://www.rebelscum.com/tf2006/tf06-GGSminibusts/default.asp

I don't collect GG stuff, but that Maul bust is the best GG bust I've EVER seen.

img00110wp.jpg

Badass.

I think the Grievous pose looks stupid.

There is also a Rancor and Rancor keeper diorama from GG.:horror

That's pretty damn cool.

Check out the Rancor:

img01808sr.jpg

Now THAT is awesome. I just sold my last GG piece (Dewback) because I needed the money, but I still may buy the Rancor. I've wanted a Rancor statue FOREVER. I wish it were bigger, though.

Last edited:
I would have wanted to see a GG bust with lightsabers ablazing but they went that route so I save a few bucks.

Back