GG Lifesize Yoda!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoda8kz.jpg

I hope they do a OT life-size Yoda, like the attakus one, on his home planet, base. 8)

Whoa, now that does look pretty darn cool. Was there any word on when this might be coming out? I'd love to get it, but at this rate my credit card might actually disown me . . . :)

Damn ! I have the Yoda lifesize from Rubies, but this one looks better. I think I will have both.

Yeah, I have the Rubies one too....but I NEED THIS ONE!!!!

Look at that! Even his sabers lights up! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :rock

I wonder if Sideshow will try and one-up them by doing a 1:1 Ep. V Yoda with Dagobah base. I would DEFINITELY buy that. $1,500 price tag or not.

I'm up for that, too!
Bring it on Sideshow!

At least we know it wouldn't cost as much as the T-800!!!

I don't mind that! Especially if they offer a payment plan...but even if they don't! I'd dump that Maul bust in a parsec to grab one of those nifty Yoda's!

yes i have the illusvie concepts yoda and i would love to get one from SS for ESB. i would pay $1000 or so for it. especially with the flex pay.

That Yoda looks awesome - but thanks for putting it in perspective for me gazmog :rollin

According to SSG, Yoda will go into production next year with a price point of $800 with a shipping prediction of $100. :speech

This is one of the coolest things at the show. Its so real looking that its was hard to believe they made it look so real. Yes, it will cost $800.

$800 is pretty good, when Maul bust costs $600. If dealers get their hands on this, then it will be even cheaper. Pretty good price on what looks to be the best Yoda yet.

Yeah, I got nose 2 nose with it. I didn't touch it of course but it appeared to be made out of some kind of rubber.

Back