GG Hulk mini bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey,im new at collecting busts and just want to get your opinion on the gentle giant Hulk mini bust. Im from UK and its £70 pre order. Is it worth that much with it being limited and size wise (7.5")? Will this be a good bust to start my collection? Any advice appreciated.

it's there

I personally don't like it, but it depends on what scale & characters/teams you want to collect

i don't have a big budget and after watching avengers i want a decent hulk bust,i think it looks ok but are there better busts for under £100?

If you're into the movie look, the Alex Ross mini Hulk bust can be had for around $50 USD, sculpted by Mike Hill. Not based on the movie version but it's done in a more realistic style.

555918007.jpg.BIG.jpg

detail.jpg

There's also the life size version that goes for anywhere around $300 - $500 USD.

There are many other good ones out there, but this is judging by what you might prefer.

-

It's just my opinion (of course!) but I've bought the first 3 GG Marvel mini busts and I'm VERY impressed with the quality of the pieces (painting, weight, details).

Impressed enough to preorder the Hulk (and the Thing). Hope it turns out as well as the first three!

Ya the new GG Thing is actually the best modern sculpt I've seen, wish that was a full size statue though. The GG comic Thor bust has one of the best face sculpt I've seen as well. Also really like their First Appearance Iron man bust. Their sculptor on these new batches are really amazing, I hope GG get to do full size Marvel statues some day.

I really want GG to continue the Avengers Movie line of busts. So I hope there is a Movie Hulk down the road.

Back