GG Gree and Malak raffle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I will take you up on that!! If you can get me a Bacara, I will trade you for my Malak!!!

:monkey5

That would be the ultimate for me. I get to help out my two most favorite Freaks :chew

Do I have to be a Gold member to pre-order con exclusives?

Loki, heard about difficulties getting his mouthpiece on. Any advice how to do it without breaking it?

Sweet pics Loki - looks awesome. Hopefully something will work out.

I don't expect people to sell these for cost when they're so lucrative and I will certainly not pass judgement for fliiping these on ebay. I'd love it if someone was able to hook me up, but I'm not exactly holding my breath either. If it was meant to be it'll happen.

I do blame Gentle Giant though.:emperor

Darth Loki said:
That would be the ultimate for me. I get to help out my two most favorite Freaks :chew

Do I have to be a Gold member to pre-order con exclusives?
:tap Thought that one was sort of taken, I am not sure I am going yet :tap

mfoga said:
:tap Thought that one was sort of taken, I am not sure I am going yet :tap

Damn, guess I spoke too soon. You are certainly #1 on the list. I don't forget those that help me out so quickly. Don't worry, if you can't go, he's yours.

Darth Loki said:
Damn, guess I spoke too soon. You are certainly #1 on the list. I don't forget those that help me out so quickly. Don't worry, if you can't go, he's yours.
Just giving you crap I am pretty sure I am going to go. It shouldnt cost me much if anything.

mfoga said:
Just giving you crap I am pretty sure I am going to go. It shouldnt cost me much if anything.

Still, fair is fair. If you can't make it, it's yours. If you do go, you better let me know so we can meet though

nash said:
Loki, heard about difficulties getting his mouthpiece on. Any advice how to do it without breaking it?

There's a thread on Malak's mouthpiece over at Rebelscum, including some pictures showing the "GG approved" method for getting it on without breaking it:

https://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2598528&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#2598528

Mine is staying in the box as potential trade bait. I want all five clone commanders more than I want Malak.

nash said:

It was a tight fit but it didn't really give me any trouble.

nash said:

i was concerned about this also. just align both sides and then push gently from the mouth piece. be careful near the ear so as not to scratch it. it fits firmly in place. i love mine!

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5882.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

damn i must say im impressed with the end result of this bust. very well done! stoked to get mine!!!

I didn't enter, I have the 3 for myself.

Malak really is a great bust. Awsome pics BTW.

Back