GG Dooku/Asajj statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I'm not a big GG fan, but this is a near-perfect representation of the excellent Insider cover. Props where props is due...or something. :)

As soon as I read the thread title, I was thinking it may be a statue of that artwork.

This is looking great, but I would prefer to have Dooku by himself. I'm trying to avoid having EU characters in my collection, other than the CW maquettes.

Wow! I'm not a big GG fan, but this is a near-perfect representation of the excellent Insider cover. Props where props is due...or something. :)

I think the statue looks even better than the painting! I can't wait for this piece!

This is pretty damn cool.

Damn you GG! Damn you and whatever deal you made with the devil to keep people buying your good looking stuff. :lol

LOL. Hopefully they can strike another deal to make sure the paint work comes out good on this.

SDCC_25_Scott_168.jpg

SDCC_25_Scott_170.jpg

...now that's pretty cool.

Wow, it's beautiful ... very elegant.

But I'm not much of an EU type. I just don't think it fits my collection.

Very interesting choice though.

Would like to see the painted version. I like the idea of 2 for 1, but it will probably be priced that way.

Asajj is very sexy, but the whole is pretty utopistic*, somehow... and kitschy.

* of course, we do not know what they did in their off-screen time. :D

Naw. Look how cold he is to it all. That girl would have done anything to impress the man, but he never saw her as anything more than a tool to advance his own power.

Way to tell an entire story with a single statue.

Back