GG/Anck's Collection! LOTR/Marvel/Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you made a good decision cause that big fella is gloriously horrible, a face only 2 Mammies could love (& Uncle Sonic & Slug):rock:lol

Yup that is exactly what we thought :rock Now to find a place for him!! :lol :lol

So the family is Mammie Kara, Mammie Frankie, Uncle Sonic and rebellious Nephew Slug...Hmm now what could Shell be? :lol

Yup that is exactly what we thought :rock Now to find a place for him!! :lol :lol

So the family is Mammie Kara, Mammie Frankie, Uncle Sonic and rebellious Nephew Slug...Hmm now what could Shell be? :lol

See I used to do that, buy first, worry about space later but space is becoming so scarce that I need to think long & hard & envisage in my head where they're going to fit in. My dreaded first flipping period is coming, I may last one more year:monkey2

Well that's Auntie Shell, we're your Scottish Brother & Sister:rock
See I'm loop the loop around you:lol

See I used to do that, buy first, worry about space later but space is becoming so scarce that I need to think long & hard & envisage in my head where they're going to fit in. My dreaded first flipping period is coming, I may last one more year:monkey2

Well that's Auntie Shell, we're your Scottish Brother & Sister:rock
See I'm loop the loop around you:lol

:lol Space is ironically not the problem, its just we have run out of the shelves that we use...and since Homebase has now discontinued that particular line of shelves we need to scout out Ebay etc to find someone selling some :( :lol

GG, Anck, Sonic, Shell and Slug = Freak Families are awesome :grouphug

:lol Space is ironically not the problem, its just we have run out of the shelves that we use...and since Homebase has now discontinued that particular line of shelves we need to scout out Ebay etc to find someone selling some :( :lol

GG, Anck, Sonic, Shell and Slug = Freak Families are awesome :grouphug

I have exactly the same problem only with Ikea, I had all beech then they discontinued beech so I'm stuck with a slightly lighter colour, very frustrating:mad:

Freaky but just awesome:rock
fam21.gif

Last edited:
Great Score GG on the Chestburster I like it, I did not know you had a Abe Sapian thats very surprising, What else are you hiding? and Anck does not count. :wave

Great Score GG on the Chestburster I like it, I did not know you had a Abe Sapian thats very surprising, What else are you hiding? and Anck does not count. :wave

:lol :lol

Yeah got the Abe about a month ago off ebay for £75 shipped...it was too much of a bargain to miss really...and I always liked his charactor from HB :)

I think the only thing in the living room thats not got a piccie now is an AP print from Celebration 3 by Jason Palmer which was a birthday present from Anck's Father on my last birthday :)

:wave

Hi Kara

lovely new addition !
That chestburster is sweet

Congrats :bunnydanc

Felipe!!! :blissy :blissy Where have you been buddy? :)

Thanks alot :rock

Great Score for Dad and Great on Abe GG, You Girls have been absent for to long or thats the way it seems to me. :duff

:lol :lol I'm normally hanging about Snipe...sorry I mean Collossus (I just keep half writing that :lol)

Thanks again though my friend :)

Felipe!!! :blissy :blissy Where have you been buddy? :)

Thanks alot :rock

:lol :lol I'm normally hanging about Snipe...sorry I mean Collossus (I just keep half writing that :lol)

Thanks again though my friend :)

Been pretty busy with work actually...lots of traveling and not much time for forum fun :(
Hopefully June will be different!

What's new with you ?

Been pretty busy with work actually...lots of traveling and not much time for forum fun :(
Hopefully June will be different!

What's new with you ?

Yeah, works sucks :( But I do hope the money is worth it? :)

Not much new with me, been doing alot of overtime over the last couple of months to afford shiny new collectables...and pay off some debt :eek: :lol

I do hope June will be different and we see you more on here :) Anything new happening with you collectable-wise? :)

I just felt it was time for a change, Still the same Sniper,added some new stuff, will be posting soon

Sounds good buddy :duff I keep wondering if I should do the same but I think 'GG' is too easy for others to write :lol

And, please, call me Kara...I think we're friends enough for that now :)

Yeah, works sucks :( But I do hope the money is worth it? :)

Not much new with me, been doing alot of overtime over the last couple of months to afford shiny new collectables...and pay off some debt :eek: :lol

I do hope June will be different and we see you more on here :) Anything new happening with you collectable-wise? :)

Congrats on your new goodies :banana
I haven't gotten anything new since the raptor bust !
I'm kinda overdue, :lol

Gotta work hard to have the fun :wacky

btw- where has havok been ?

Congrats on your new goodies :banana
I haven't gotten anything new since the raptor bust !
I'm kinda overdue, :lol

Gotta work hard to have the fun :wacky

btw- where has havok been ?

Thanks mate :rock

You are waaaay overdue, especially considering your kick arse collection :rock

Havok's been popping in every week or so...I PM'ed him a while back and apparently he's spending more time playing videogames now :(

Weirdly enough you both kinda disappeared at the same time :lol

Thanks mate :rock

You are waaaay overdue, especially considering your kick arse collection :rock

Havok's been popping in every week or so...I PM'ed him a while back and apparently he's spending more time playing videogames now :(

Weirdly enough you both kinda disappeared at the same time :lol

hahahaha...

cept I haven't been playing video games :rotfl

I'm hoping to have the dilo bust within the next 2 weeks...I can't wait to put him up on the wall.
Looks like JC has been MIA too eh ?

Thank you Kara and you can call me Al, What is next to added to Collection? I am waiting on Black Queen unless I come across a sweet find.

Back