Getting Statues signed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if you have to get something signed on the bottom of the base, maybe you need to find something else to have signed... just seems like a total waste to me. On the wall of the Spiderman statue is very cool though.

I think if you have to get something signed on the bottom of the base, maybe you need to find something else to have signed... just seems like a total waste to me. On the wall of the Spiderman statue is very cool though.

Yeah but what if you wanted it signed to help increase the value? And having a statue signed other than the base can ruins the fung shway of most pieces. But it being a personal piece to someone it really only depends on what that person thinks/feels IMO.

I guess thats all true, but I sure would never pay extra for a signature I would never see.

I can only think of one guy whos signature I would want on a statue... Stan Lee, but I wouldn't pay out the nose for it that is for sure.

I can only think of one guy whos signature I would want on a statue... Stan Lee, but I wouldn't pay out the nose for it that is for sure.

Again I think it depends on statue, ive heard of people getting wolverine statues signed by len wein and a drawing by herb trimpe, it was actually pretty cool. But yeah I agree it wont increase the value a lot but I think I would sell out faster than a non signed one. The whole better to have then not have thing.

Back