• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out of the business. All Sideshow PF's must go...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
With heavy heart and grim realization, I have come to terms that I have to sell what is left of my collection which now consists of PF's. Threats of foreclosure to my home has forced me to realize that sacrifices have to be made in order to keep a roof over my head. All must go, so I will consider counter offers to the prices given here.

All PF's are in mint condition with their original boxes. Some do not have the original shippers, but I will provide one if not. All are from a non-smoking home.

I've enclosed pics in this post.

Sparrow.jpg

POTC: Jack Sparrow PF Regular

$270 SHIPPED.

==

Hellboy.jpg

Hellboy 2: Hellboy 2 PF Exclusive

$350 SHIPPED.

==

Clone.jpg

Star Wars: Clone Trooper PF Regular

$250 SHIPPED.

==

Aurra.jpg

Star Wars: Aurra Sing PF Regular

$250 SHIPPED.

==

PAYPAL ONLY. I WILL SHIP TO CANADA AND INTERNATIONAL BUT EXTRA SHIPPING RATES WILL APPLY!!

WARNING: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES WILL BE EXPENSIVE!!!!

Last edited:
PM on Gambit! Thanks! :)

Edit: just read the story behind this sale. Good luck with everything. It happened to my parents, and it's a tough spot. :(

Last edited:
should have considered international shipping too, would have got better offers on wolvie and gambit.

should have considered international shipping too, would have got better offers on wolvie and gambit.

I'll consider it, but shipping will be insanely expensive if they are willing to pay it.

In fact, I'll go ahead and edit.

Back