• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out of Marvel Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmtz2005

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well after thinking long and hard about it im gonna get out of the marvel line. Too much stuff to keep up with gonna thin down the collection. May be interested in trades as well. Want Wolf Bio, Celtic Pred, Elder Pred 2, and open to anything else....

Sideshow Mary Jane reg- sold

Sideshow Emma Frost reg- sold

Sideshow Mystique PF Ex - sold

Sideshow Blade vs Dracula Ex- $325 shipped

Sideshow Rogue Ex- $200 shipped (opened once never put together still in box)

Thor PF Ex- pending

Thor vs Loki- $ 260 shipped

Pics are upon request. Shipping is in the U.S. outside will be more. All but Rogue have been displayed...

Taking me awhile to hit the submit button :monkey2 well let it begin......

Last edited:
Just sent you a text for Emma. And for the Predator cinemaquette I understand that is about the most wicked looking statue.

interest in some items but nothing set in stone yet....willing to trade as well, read description for my wants.....

So is that 2 MJ's u have Doug?

yeah you could say i've purchase two mj's, but this mj and emma are for my brother in-law. i got an ex. mj off of another fellow freak last week.
now all i need is the exclusive/illusive Emma and i'll be done playing catch up with this line.:google

yeah you could say i've purchase two mj's, but this mj and emma are for my brother in-law. i got an ex. mj off of another fellow freak last week.
now all i need is the exclusive/illusive Emma and i'll be done playing catch up with this line.:google

I might be selling mine soon.... it's number 69. :naughty

Back