Getting married... TODAY!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least getting married is reversible...unlike having children...:D:lol

True but when you reverse getting married you lose half of your stuff. :lol

Best of luck to you... I'll be on year four at the end of the month...

Just passed year four in June.....its shocking how quickly time does fly.

I love being married. It has been the best time of my life so far.

Me too, double the income to get stuff and its easy to leave hints for "gifts". :lol

In all seriousness, congratulations, enjoy the honeymoon and don't look at the bill. :horror

At least getting married is reversible...unlike having children...:D:lol

CHILD HATER!!!

Baby-pointing-middle-finger.jpg

:lol

I've just spent the last 10 minutes going through all of your messages - feels so good to have an "extended" family. :)

Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!!

The wedding was AMAZING!!! I'll be sure to post pics once I get them, as well as some pretty cool video. It was very very very hard being away from the boards for two days!!!!

Thanks again for all your kind words. It means so much to me.

I love this board.

Congrats! A bit late.

Its fun being married. Just don't let her tell you to get rid of your stuff. Or at least all of your stuff. :)

Congrats! A bit late.

Its fun being married. Just don't let her tell you to get rid of your stuff. Or at least all of your stuff. :)

Thanks!

Luckily she loves my stuff, and is looking forward to build a huge 8 by 8 feet diorama to go with all the Dark Knight stuff I have on order. :)

Congratz to both of you.
I hope you had a great time.
Now comes the best part of the wedding.

HONEYMOON !!

that was my favorite part of the hole thing.
going away to MEXICO and party some more down there.
dont get me wrong my wedding ceremony was great and the party was awsome !!

CONGRATZ AGAIN BRO !!

have a wonderfull life together.

Congratz to both of you.
I hope you had a great time.
Now comes the best part of the wedding.

HONEYMOON !!

that was my favorite part of the hole thing.
going away to MEXICO and party some more down there.
dont get me wrong my wedding ceremony was great and the party was awsome !!

CONGRATZ AGAIN BRO !!

have a wonderfull life together.

thanks so much brother! haven't planned the honeymoon yet... next on our list!! got married in Toronto - thought you may appreciate that. :)

awsome man !!

hey next time I am there we should meet at SILVER SNAIL man !!
have a drink and talk some collectibles.

LOVE the silver snail. For sure bro!! I'll let you know when I'm in town again. I often drive through Windsor on my way, so we could meet up at your place too - would love to see your room.

hey congrats bro! well one piece of advice a friend of mine gave me when i got hitched was: always, no matter how ticked off she gets you.........keep your cool, cuz you might do or say stuff you later regret...its worked so far.
Congratulation and the best of luck tou you and your special lady!:duff

LOVE the silver snail. For sure bro!! I'll let you know when I'm in town again. I often drive through Windsor on my way, so we could meet up at your place too - would love to see your room.

But, but... you're married to a woman. :monkey2

What would she think?

OH! Collector's room! I gotcha! :naughty

Congrats Reinhardt! Still a newlywed here, but I think when you find the right person it feels like you've been together forever and just *belong* there. Everything just feels right and you can't remember what it was like before :)

Congrats Reinhardt! Still a newlywed here, but I think when you find the right person it feels like you've been together forever and just *belong* there. Everything just feels right and you can't remember what it was like before :)

:monkey2Super Extra Muchynesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh!!!!!

Congradulations!

A good marriage is the best thing there is!

Mrs. Took and I have been together 11 years, married 6. I had to be sure she knew what she was getting into!!

Have a wonderful "ever after"!

Took

Back