• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting Married- PF Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Partgreek

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well as the title says I'm getting married and would like to sell the few remaining PFs I have, because space is going to be tighter and I don't feel like moving the Sideshow boxes around.

Darth Malgus Ex Premium Format- $530 shipped SOLD!!!
Deadpool X-Force Premium Format- $350 shipped SOLD!!!

Captain America (Allied Charge on Hydra) EX Premium Format- $525 shipped

Please add on PayPal fees.

Please feel free to send me offers, I haven't been up to date with this site so I'm not sure if my prices are high (based off EBay) but no low-ball offers either. All statues I sell are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted and come from a smoke-free and clean home.

Last edited:
Congrats on the pending marriage!

For some reason I can't send a PM from my phone so wld it be possible 4 u to PM me info/pics on Darth Malgus Ex Premium Format if he is still avail?

Many thanks sir!

Hey everyone, my messaging is hit and miss on this site. I've tried to update everyone on the situation and the ordering place of everyone.

Darth Malgus & Deadpool are sold. I have Cap left.

Thank you all for the interest.

Back