Get Exc. Doom NOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
Remember that you must be pretty high on that list as is. For them to actually announce it on the main site that you could get a Doom ex. if you tried for it is a good sign. I think many people made some choices when they were being hit with 3 high profile pieces at the same time.

Doom was cut on a lot of people's list. Hang in there.

will you hold me if i don't? :naughty ha.

Bullseye said:
One of the greastest piece ever produced. A must for any Doom fan.
And everybody else ;). This is a piece that could bring in non-collectors.....

as each day passes i feel my chances of having my wait list order activated dwindle.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I assume the wait list for the exclusive is dead? Vader Al, did you get one?

alas, no. I haven't received an email saying it's sold out but it is inevitable. guess i'll have to hit ebay.

Why doesn't SS put a SOLD OUT sign when it is already sold out??? Having the wait list there just makes people assume that there is still a chance. :monkey1

SolidLiquidFox said:
Yeah, kinda cruel like the Gray Hulk wait list. I wonder how often SS sweeps their system to close certain Wait Lists...

Seriously. Who in the right mind would cancel a Gray Hulk from SS??? :google

SolidLiquidFox said:
Yeah, kinda cruel like the Gray Hulk wait list. I wonder how often SS sweeps their system to close certain Wait Lists...

I think SS has to leave the waitlist up until ALL orders have shipped and there is NO chance that any will be found in the warehouse...

That makes sense...still, I am sure they got enough people on that list to cover any cancellations many times over. If you recall they did close it shortly after the sellout.

Back to Doom. I hope those of you looking for this piece luck out. I was looking at some of these old threads (slow day at work) and was wondering if anyone got lucky recently.

Back