Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the Orange snake and Brown snake Yodas are processing tomorrow :)

If the photos are correct, the brown snake Yoda isn't even accurate. That version is supposed to have darker green skin with black "pac man" eyes. Looks like they just stuck a brown snake (should be tan actually) on the same old Yoda and called it an exclusive.

I"d be curious to see pics of the actual product when you get it.

They have both shipped and the brown snake IS accurate with darker skin, dark eyes and ROTJ packaging. The only problem with the Yoda is the cloak. It's too short and not as fuzzy as the originals were :(

From Glitch on Rebelscum. They did **** up the cloak.

photo3_zpsa2fd367e.jpg

we should get a yoda cloak commission thread started..............:cool:

shouldn't be more than $100................................................ :cool:

I've seen pics of the actual brown snake yoda on eBay. I guess it's accurate except for the cane. I think BSY came with a darker brown cane...

It should be darker. I found this on Rebelscum. I had no idea there's a light brown variant, too.

Yoda_8.jpg

Just for comparison, here are my original brown and orange snake yodas:

QUuqQL6.jpg

Then a pic of the current GG brown snake yoda:

tB4cyDA.jpg

The cane is definitely way too light, even for the orange snake version. Maybe this is something they're going to fix in the next batch to ship out.

I wasn't going to get it because of the membership cost, but then I remembered I wanted the 12" boba proto as the free gift, so can't wait!

Normally I wouldn't care about a random character like this, but I love the coin, and he was the only potf figure I didn't have carded when I used to collect them...just too expensive, so this is great nostalgia! I hope they do all the potf figures with coin, especially han carbonite, imperial Gunner, Ev 9d9, amanaman, anakin and Luke Stormtrooper...still need to get Vader, and would get a wicket and Biker scout if they made them

5039be68e0cb11e2890322000a9e48f1_7.jpg

This is my rocket fire boba fett. I've had him for a while, I like him. Good for nostalgia purposes.

Back