Gentle Giant's Vintage 12" Star Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never really liked the idea of those big ones.

Rough 3 3/4" is for nostalgia - the good ol' days.
High-Detail 12" is for nerdia - the sound of now.

That's my opinion.

I wouldn't mind a couple of key figures, say Stormie, vader, Boba or maybe the ATAT driver cause that was my very 1st figure back in 1980

I still don't understand why people like these so much. Nostalgia only goes so far for me. Especially at $80 a pop. To each his own, I guess.

Nostalgia is what sold me on these in the beginning, but a few disappointing releases and their random scale turned me off this line.

If you were Darth Wallet, you might have bought them all, but I guess there's something of a Jedi inside you, a Jedi like me. My name is Jedi-Master Mee-Ah Broke.

Here's some new pictures!

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

does anyone know which site sells these things the cheapest?

I got a Vader and he's pretty cool. Knowing my love for SW, I'll probably end up getting them all.

The only character I would've bought is the Stormtrooper. But the price is def too high.
Would've paid around 80 US$ but not really much more.

Vinyl Cape Jawa is already sold out on the site. I wonder how many of the 1000 were actually available to preorder.

The initial allotment sold out. They are taking waitlist requests as they try to secure a second allotment for PGMembers. The edition size remains @ 1,000.

Last edited:
Back