Gentle Giant Yoda Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this yoda better!

yhst-63814562895212_1979_99940834

Now that I wouldn't mind having.

Yeah the color change makes it look alot better, but its still not really something I'm interested in. The necklace intrigues me though, anyone know the story behind that?

That actually does look pretty good, especially since he's no loner dayglow. Whats the price on him?

The more I see this the more it grows on me. And I actually have a place it might go, right with the 1:1 SS bust and the GG animated w/ R2 and the one w/ Kybuck... I need to start avoiding this thread. :lol

P.S. CollectorFreak, glad to see you didn't leave. :)

That said, I'm waiting to see Trevor's diorama take on Yoda... :)

His SECOND attempt, right. :monkey3

Doesn't look too good to me - not something I would want. I actually prefer the sculpt in the first, and the paint in the second. The second looks too much like the CG Yoda.

The production piece looks really good.

That RS shot looks creepy. It looks like his eyes are sealed shut.

I admit it looks good (at least the later pics). However, 140 dollars for a 5 inch statue? Sure, you will probably find it a little cheaper than retail. But, I can't rationalize spending 100 dollars on something that's only moderately better than my Medicom Yoda.

Back