Statue Gentle Giant Yoda (Ilum) 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all things Yoda, and I was a big fan of the micro series so this is a definite buy for me.

Yes please :D

Here are some other shots

ynfront7.jpg

ynfront6.jpg

ynfront2.jpg

ynfront1.jpg

ynside2.jpg

ynside1.jpg

ynback1.jpg

Looks like a really nice & unique piece. That's a pretty nice present from Gentle Giant. I'm guessing you have a pretty good relationship with them. Thanks for posting new pics for peeps to drool over :lol Appreciate it.

Great choice for the bronze treatment. Very nice of them do do this for YodasNews. Can't wait for the standard release of this!

They have? I wonder how long before BBTS get's them? That's where I have my pre order.

Oops. Without this thread getting bumps, I kinda forgot about this, & BBTS has got them in, but my toy fund account wasn't ready :lol

Card declined. I didn't even have $150 in that account :slap :lol

Mine is scheduled to arrive today. It has been a year and change since I ordered it. While I'm excited to finally receive it, a year is a ridiculous amount of time to wait. Times are changing GG, get with it!

My retailer says he's expecting to ship this to me this month BUT I'm guessing that's wishful thinking as retailers tend to get things 6-8 weeks after the manufacturers start shipping their product(s).

Back