Statue Gentle Giant Wolverine Collector's statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo.

ggwol.jpg

I bought the brown wolverine a few weeks back and I think it fits in very well with my Bowen x-men. He stands about chest height to Colossus and then shoulder height to everyone else. I prefer that because he is 5’3. Also even though he is smaller in height he is bulky and stocky so he doesn’t look out of place. The pose is awesome. Simple museum- reserved ferocity. It’s definitely a keeper for me and I do prefer it to the tiger stripe and brown wolverine from Bowen. The paint application was super clean. For me, it’s the top wolverine that fits with 1/6 scale. I will definitely get the 92 version when it comes out. Might even make the tiger stripe Bowen expendable for me. One note, the claws do have blue shading but I like it. It gives a comic cover feel.

I have too many brown Wolverines. I'd get Old Man Logan instead.

Yeah, I paid full price for the brown version months ago. $88 for one is an amazing deal...LOL It's a boss statue. Not sure if I should wait on the others if they are going to be this cheap down the line.

Got mine today. I like it.

Attachments

• IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1471.JPG
    IMG_1471.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1472.JPG
    IMG_1472.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 57
I usually like his classic yellow and blue costume the most. However, I've gotta say I think that the brown costume statue definitely looks like the best of the bunch for me.

I have to agree ...the brown one is the best. But Old Man Logan is looking great, too.

Back