Gentle Giant Wicket Mini-Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Looks decent, but I'm not sure short characters work as mini-busts.

ggwick1.jpg

ggwick2.jpg

ggwick3.jpg

ggwick4.jpg

I'll get this. The likeness is spot on, but I'm of the opinion that this should have been a statue instead. It's only missing the feet. So it appears foolish to even bother.

I love the minibusts, in fact I have a few, but as they have written before, I prefer the Medi figure or Attakus statue.

This isn't a bust anymore... I understand that if they made it like a real bust it's a small thing. But why can they make Jawa busts like the normal versions and do they have to make this one only missing his feet? :dunno

WHAT'S THE FREAKIN' POINT OF THAT?! They should have just finished the feet and sold it as a statue! That actually looks pretty ridiculous that way!

This isn't a bust anymore... I understand that if they made it like a real bust it's a small thing. But why can they make Jawa busts like the normal versions and do they have to make this one only missing his feet? :dunno

WHAT'S THE FREAKIN' POINT OF THAT?! They should have just finished the feet and sold it as a statue! That actually looks pretty ridiculous that way!

Again guys, it might be a condition of their license. I'm not defending GG, but slapping them because their hands are tied is a puss move.

Back