Gentle giant uruk-hai with torch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrjhoe

Super Freak
Reaction score
From cool toy review.com:
IMG_3251.JPG

IMG_3252.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

Why are there only arrows stuck in him in the last pic? is there two versions? :confused:

Looking more closely the Head is also different (see blood smear), looks like he's only using one arm to hold the torch in the last pic also.

I prefer the tobiz take on the Beserker waaay more! I know Uruk-hai are nothing but solid muscle but it looks like his arms are inflatable.:rotfl

Something seems off about the mouth and eyes. I like the concept though. I keep wanting to get away from the GG LotR Bust line but the cheap prices keep me from quitting.

I'm a big fan of these GG busts, but I'm just not loving this one :monkey2

Despite the obviously wrong color blood at his wounds, I'm guessing that most of the blood is NOT his. I don't know, these guys are far from perfect and don't hold a candle to the SSW bust, with the sole exception being that they are not looking straight up at the sky.

These looked awful in person, reallllly bad. :horror

I also thought the same. This is a definite miss. Seeing it live didn't make it better.

It seemed that there were 2 separate versions...one with torch and arrows, one without. Those who went -- did it seem that way to you as well?

I thought they looked pretty cool. :confused

I thought it was two seperate versions as well but it may be like the Tusken Busts.

Back