Gentle Giant Temple of Doom Indy mini bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Hagrid's shirt sparkling clean and white like that? It's definitely two or three sizes too large for Indy.

(But Indy doesn't seem to mind.)

Maybe it's from the alternate ending where Willy doesn't make it and Short Round does the laundry. He's smiling because it's quiet.

BTW, the hat has the wrong bash, too. :monkey1

Pretty much the only thing on this they sculpted correctly is the right hand.

nothings.wrong.jpg

"Not that there's anything wrong with that..."

What I want to know is how in the world can the bust-ups look better than the mini busts?

What I want to know is how in the world can the bust-ups look better than the mini busts?

Mola Ram makes me laugh a little. He looks really happy and proud of himself, waving that heart in the air like a kid running in the door with a good report card. "Look, Ma! I got a heart! Look, look, look!"

IMG_7799.jpg

Sometimes it seems like the quality from GG has gotten worst instead of better. I don't think any of these look that good.

Sometimes it seems like the quality from GG has gotten worst instead of better. I don't think any of these look that good.

I'll still be getting the box set just to keep Mola and sell the rest...

Their stuff is just so clinical and sterile. Look at that shirt--absolutely no texture and completely WHITE?!? That shirt should be torn up and filthy. Most of their stuff is just so boring and has absolutely no emotion or character. Well besides Indy's goofy grim here.:rotfl

Last edited:
Back