Gentle Giant: Iron Man (Sorayama Metropolis) Variant Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

This is my first post here.

I picked this statue up at my local Zing Pop Culture store for the bargain price of $150 Australian dollars, reduced from $700.

It looks fantastic sitting on top of my cube bookshelf.

Just one question, is the head supposed to move?

Mine is loose in the neck region and I have to position it in place whenever I move the statue, other than that it's perfect.

Also, does it light up?

I've seen pictures online where it's eyes and hands light up but I can't find a switch or battery compartment.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

This is my first post here.

I picked this statue up at my local Zing Pop Culture store for the bargain price of $150 Australian dollars, reduced from $700.

It looks fantastic sitting on top of my cube bookshelf.

Just one question, is the head supposed to move?

Mine is loose in the neck region and I have to position it in place whenever I move the statue, other than that it's perfect.

Also, does it light up?

I've seen pictures online where it's eyes and hands light up but I can't find a switch or battery compartment.

welcome. the head is not supposed to move. the statue DOES light up. Mine is in storage but do a quick search on you tube...you should find a review.

welcome. the head is not supposed to move. the statue DOES light up. Mine is in storage but do a quick search on you tube...you should find a review.
Cool, thanks for your help.

I couldn't find any videos but I did find the hidden battery compartment on the back of the statue.

My statues head has a slight wobble which is a slight defect, other than that everything is perfect.

For the bargain price that I paid for it I am more than happy place this as the centrepiece of my new but rapidly growing statue collection.

Cool, thanks for your help.

I couldn't find any videos but I did find the hidden battery compartment on the back of the statue.

My statues head has a slight wobble which is a slight defect, other than that everything is perfect.

For the bargain price that I paid for it I am more than happy place this as the centrepiece of my new but rapidly growing statue collection.

nice. it is a wonderful piece. I am shocked there isn't more love for it.

Back