Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I'm saying. I mean really ? WTF ? Is that even possible to fathom in this age?

Well, yes. I know that 1/4 aren't $200 anymore. It's all about how much you want to pay for a piece of you like it. I like Lucky and Kat Ya enough to pay $300-350, but I only like Fire Ball enough to pay $200. That means I won't get her. If Whisper didn't have tattoos, I might buy her too, but I only like her enough to pay $90 for her. The riot girl one I like so little I might buy it for $5 and hang onto it for a few weeks as a curiosity before I sold it. She isn't worth the space, to me.

So when are these supposed to come out? And is there a movie coming out soon or what?

There has been no news since San Diego last year. These are Gentle Giant original designs and not based on an existing license. I assume they have been shopping this property around as other media can help drive statue sales and be an alternate source of income.

At this rate, we all have been hoping for some news at San Diego this year.

There has been no news since San Diego last year. These are Gentle Giant original designs and not based on an existing license. I assume they have been shopping this property around as other media can help drive statue sales and be an alternate source of income.

At this rate, we all have been hoping for some news at San Diego this year.

Don't Hold Your Breath

Last edited:
Any new updates on these line coming out any time soon guys??? Thank you

The statue forum Ask GG thread yielded this alone:

Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
For the time being our focuses now will be on the honey trap line . i know i keep saying this but its just the information that i have. there will be more information on the honey trap line coming out soon.

So maybe at SDCC ? That is all we can think at this time.

Aqb3zzc.jpg

67qXza3.jpg

Back