Gentle Giant goes gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Fett on order but don't want to get hit with re-stocking fees, but I learned my lesson.

Its a big gray bandwagon piping its way seductively across the naive land of Collectica... creak creak creak creak....
newtown%20pied%20piper.jpg

A few of those are cool though. I like the gray anime Leia and R2 better than the color one.

Are you Guys Sure These will also be for sale? or just an example of how they look without paint aplication???:rolleyes:

Batty said:
Hey pixletwin, I can't see the photo in your sig. All I see is a "?".
Weird. I can see it. I wonder why you can't? My Elvis meets Nixon pic in my signature disappeared too ( maybe it was too big)... The pic is of a pied piper piping to a bunch of kids. :eek:

pixletwin said:
Weird. I can see it. I wonder why you can't? My Elvis meets Nixon pic in my signature disappeared too ( maybe it was too big)... The pic is of a pied piper piping to a bunch of kids. :eek:
No problem seeing the pied piper pic. It's just your sig. :confused:

the gray version looks okay, i will stick with the colored version though.It could be just to show the prototype:confused:

Batty said:
No problem seeing the pied piper pic. It's just your sig. :confused:
Wow. My lack of ability sometimes to read and digest information scares me... Looks like the King is back though. I guess "E" comes and goes as "E" pleases... uh huh huh [lips curls]

These must be variants for those who have Black & White TV's.

So the box should say "The Black & White TV Viewers Exclusive"

Ugh!! Totally pointless!

This does nothing but make me feel better about dropping GG stuff completely. The rehashes and repaints are getting ridiculous. Of course, while people keep buying them up, they'll stick with the idea.

GG's owner and creative manager was recently spotted at Lucas' Skywalker Ranch

Ed%20milking%20cow.JPG

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Xeno said:
Yes but to complete it all, they should also be done with the "sound off" option so you have really silent statues! Cool eh! :cool:

This is stupid. But that's just my very humble opinion ofcourse! :rolleyes:

Not only YOUR humble opinion. Count me in too!
This does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute.
Does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute. ...

Back