Gentle Giant CIV Exclusive Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,

I am not a GG member, but buy this and I will pay you for it!

The saber looks cool, but the thing holding doesn't. :D The EU is getting very popular, I guess I can save a few bucks now.

Looks fantastic and moved to #1 on my GG wants list for 2007 immediately. :D I hope the $50 I paid for Premium Guild membership hooks me up with one of these bad boys, but based on GG's past handling of exclusives, I won't hold my breath. :monkey3

Interesting. Malak looks cool but I would think it'd be something from ANH.....or at least the OT.....Don't plan on having it because the fact its a GG Bust and its a CIV Exclusive means it'll be outrageous on the secondary market and I just don't buy GG's $50 Club.....Hopefully one day we get a SSC Figure of this guy as well...

OMFG

Who's d!ck do I have to suck to get one of these?

I'm really hoping someone can help me out with this one. I'm mentioned several times that Malak is second on my list to most wanted characters in 12" format. I never thought GG would be cool enough to do a bust though.

I'm only collecting the EU busts and this is a must have for me.

KitFisto said:
OMG!! That's AWESOME. Loki is gonna go nuts!

To say the least. And seriously, if anyone can help me out with this, I'd be most appreciative.

Not only am I stoked to see one of my favorite characters in the SW universe, but this means we'll most likely get more EU characters in the future which is the best news.

Darth Loki said:
To say the least. And seriously, if anyone can help me out with this, I'd be most appreciative.

Not only am I stoked to see one of my favorite characters in the SW universe, but this means we'll most likely get more EU characters in the future which is the best news.

I REALLY want one of these too. Not sure how I will get one, but I WANT one.

As someone else already said.....KOTOR OWNS!!!!!!!

Looks awesome! Always loved that character in KOTOR..... Too bad I will be missing this year due to SDCC. Had to choose and it could only be one. SSC's presence at SDCC and the eventual party swayed me towards San Diego.

Not a member of the GG club... so no dibs for me... I might hunt for it later though... I really love that character and I only collect SITH! :maul

Darth Loki said:
OMFG

Who's d!ck do I have to suck to get one of these?

I'm really hoping someone can help me out with this one. I'm mentioned several times that Malak is second on my list to most wanted characters in 12" format. I never thought GG would be cool enough to do a bust though.

I'm only collecting the EU busts and this is a must have for me.

Jabba's :lol :lol

Fantastic News today guys... Animated maquettes, Clone commanders busts, now this Malak bust... just awesome... Now please bring us a Darth Revan Bust, Fantastic... I know I'm saying it much but today is a great day to be a Star Wars collector... Sideshow please a darth revan Premium Format Figure Someday in the Future.

Revanludotomb.jpg

darthviper107 said:
Well, Hasbro is releasing a Darth Revan action figure. It was the Fans Choice poll winner.

Good to know, I'll surely buy it... many people like the character... we might hope for a bust or 12" figure in the future then... I still wish to see a Premium Format Figure but It will be hard to see him in this format I think, even If would be my 1st Choice If Sideshow will ever produce an Expanded Universe Premium Format Figure in the future.

Back