Gentle Giant Blue Snaggletooth Statue Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
snagstat1.jpg

snagstat2.jpg

snagstat3.jpg

snagstat4.jpg

thats nice....I remember the history of the Kenner figure.

I give them credit for trying something obscure, but this won't be a centerpiece in most people's collections.

I think you could say that about 90% of what they put out. Just because it won't be the centerpiece doesn't necessarily mean it's not worth doing. That said, while I think it's cool, there's no way I would even consider it for the price they will likely be charging. Still, if I were a bigger Gentle Giant collector I might.

I have not yet bought a Gentle Giant product, because there's always a Sideshow piece I want. Their high edition sizes and prices don't help much either. I don't fault GG for covering the obscure stuff, I just hope I can pick some of it up later for cheap.

I've pretty much only bought Gentle Giant stuff that's gone on clearance, so I hear you. I really like their Jabba setup though, and the rancor as well.

I think it's a cool nod to Kenner but he looks creepy to me. Still though, when GG was on their game they couldn't be stopped. Now they are almost DOA. I'm callin' it, they won't be around in 2010...I mean with Star Wars product.

The paint looks much more muted on this one, and lacking that typical plastic look that much of GG items have. If anything, this almost looks like it was painted with chalks. :cool:

Did this character really deserve his own statue? Really?

My theory is that they were appeasing a certain Rebelscum forum member who has quite a lot of influence...

If only it was me, we'd have a statue of Darth Malak, Darth Vader and Darth Talon...all in one...

That's pretty damn cool... I actually recently made my own 1/6 figure.

snaggled.jpg

snaggleg.jpg

Last edited:
This is so bizarre, it just might be awesome!

I might pick up one of these! It'll go nicely with my vintage Blue Snags figure from back in the day!

:lol:lol:lol

I've got some other GG pieces (the LOTR mini-busts) and I think they're actually pretty nice. Especially if you can pick them up for cheap. Their Christopher Lee/Saruman likeness is scary-good!

If the price was right it would be one of those pieces I would put up on the fireplace to freak people out, he looks so weird and I like obscure characters.
:chew:chew:chew

Back