Gentle Giant 1/4 Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kick Ass version of Frank. Love the toon syle, actually makes me wish there was a toon to match this, he looks great.

Talked to the guys at the GG booth when I saw this Punisher. They confirmed that the Punisher on display is 1/4 scale. However, they said the final scale on the final statue is still up in the air. They stated that there is a chance this piece will be a smaller scale ...although they hope that it stays 1/4 scale.

If they make this a 1/6 piece, I'm in. I have the COM so I'm not looking for a large scale Punisher statue but if it's 1/6 scale, I'll pick it up and sell my BD Punisher because I like this better.

It looks 1/4. That means Gentle Giant are limited to their shipping as SS has the 1/4 license for North America.

my understanding is that a GG rep stated this was only a proto and the scale had yet to be determined. They were hoping production could remain 1/4 scale, but it may be smaller.

While GG has made some good 1/4 statues, it may make more sense for them to occupy the 1/6 space now that Bowen isn't producing statues anymore. The only real competition at this point would be Kotobukiya (unless there is another company I can't think of at the moment making 1/6 Marvel statues - oh wait, XM but those are pretty pricey).

Didn't even see the butt stock until those last two shots. Is this the first in a new line for GG? I'd like to see what DD would look like.

I hope this isn't one off, would love to see a few done in this style and DD definitely tops the list.

Perhaps the reason for the toon style is to get around the comic based licensing? I really dig this, hope it stays at least 1/5 scale.

Exactly. I hope it stays in 1/4 scale, too.

The guys at the GG booth said they'll announce the scale via their newsletter they email to their subscribers. They scanned by badge so I can get their newsletter. We'll find out.

Exactly. I hope it stays in 1/4 scale, too.

The guys at the GG booth said they'll announce the scale via their newsletter they email to their subscribers. They scanned by badge so I can get their newsletter. We'll find out.

Please let us all know if you get any info.

Back