General question on Brother Production quality

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I collect 1/6 scale product and have various pieces from ArtFigure to Hot Toys, but don't have any Brother Production in my collection yet.

There are few older items I'm interested in as well as some newer and I've read mixed responses on the quality thus far. I don't play or pose them much,so i don't need or expect a Hot Toys type of articulation with these, but also don't want them to be a floppy mess like some of the old Palisades figures used to be.

That being said, if I like the sculpt of the figure, will I be disappointed if all I'm looking for is a figure that will stand well and not arrive in pieces. I'm really not interested in customizing or kitbashing and just need something that comes ready to display that will hold up nicely without being played with other than an repose twice a year. I'm not expecting $400 Hot Toys quality design and articulation for a $200 figure.

Thanks in advance for your input feedback!

The advice you got on OSW about good HS and accessories but replace the body, sounded knowledgeable, .. and it concurs with comments made in this review of a Brother Production figure on YouTube.

Back