General Hot Toys Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dsc01536ao.jpg

Wonderful display kyrptonite and welcome :peace

It will be a slow quarter for me personally. I have no SS, Enterbay or Medicom figs on pre-order just a few HT.

I have Marcus Wright, Dlx Joker and XMO: Wolverine pre-ordered as my reamining figures for the year. Unless I decide to pick up Mark I my wallet has a break until the madness begins next year.

I antcipate more information will be coming for 2010 Marvel releases but thus far Dlx Batman and Battle Damage IM is it for 2010 (minus IM 2 unannounced figures).

Thanks mate:D

I just need an MJ thriller as the final figure to close the year and I'll be all set :rock

I see in the pic that you got Dutch from Predator too. I'm thinking of buying that fig myself, but I'm not quite sure yet.

May I ask what you think of him?

Dutch is awesome mate!

I was gonna pass on him when I saw the first proto pics, but after seeing the resculpted sculpt, I told myself that this is one of 2009's must haves!

Definitely one of yulli's top ten sculpt :rock

Btw chacha asai is out in HK already, but I'm too lazy to search for the thread :lol

Thanks dude! :duff

I've been reading throught the official "Dutch" thread for the last couple of days and there's a good possibility that I might pick him up. Not entirely sure yet though :)

Back