General Grievous PF Custom Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: General Grievous PF Custom Cape WIP

way to go Kibishii, or should i say Kibishii's wife :D you're making some people very happy.

from what i can see, this looks as good or better than mine.
the stenciling on the grey really turned out great. i think it stands out more than the original actually.

generalgrievous1.jpg
Star_Wars_episode3.jpg

Here are some reference pics:banana

My wife has an extra cape already completed from someone backing out if anyone is interested. Our baby is due in early July, so she might not be taking more orders for a long time after that.

The price is $86 SHIPPED in the US or $96 SHIPPED International. Payment via paypal is the only accepted method.

Hi Kibishii,

Hope this LAST piece of cape you have mentioned is still available. I'd like to get the cape first and then worry about getting the statue since such good quality cape is rarer. :pray:

PS: Well a coincidence, my 2nd baby is due in late August this year. One month after yours.

I can't actually PM you because of my post count. Can you PM me with your email address and Paypal details also.

Thanks very much!

If this deal falls through I'm in the UK and would love the cape please PM me if you can

Sorry you two for never replying! I haven't checked this thread in quite awhile, so PMing me is probably best. She has one cloak left and said she wants to sell the last one before she considers any new orders.

The price is $86 SHIPPED in the US or $96 SHIPPED International. Payment via paypal is the only accepted method.

As of right now, all of the cloaks are SOLD OUT and she is not taking new orders until our daughter is a bit older. If you want a cloak, PM ME and I will ask her if she will make one, but I ain't promising anything. :dunno

I just signed up to search this thread! Would really be interested in one, I live in the UK. Cant PM because I only just signed up (long time member at that OTHER forum :p ) and dont want to spam the boards just to be able to PM :)

I have a cloak made and available if anyone is interested. I had a fellow board member repeatedly ask me for one, so my wife agreed, bought the material, and made it. The other board member hasn't been on in over a week now and no payment.

:( This is making me look bad because she had "retired" and I talked her into making another one...so hopefully someone needs it.

I have a cloak made and available if anyone is interested. I had a fellow board member repeatedly ask me for one, so my wife agreed, bought the material, and made it. The other board member hasn't been on in over a week now and no payment.

:( This is making me look bad because she had "retired" and I talked her into making another one...so hopefully someone needs it.

:( :(

That really sucks. I hope it sells.

Someone buy it cause her cloaks ____ing rock. They DESTROY the SSC one.

I still have a COMPLETED Grievous cloak available if anyone is interested. I had a board member ask me to make one and then backed out; another board member asked me for it, then never paid. :dunno

Think your wife would ever down the road make a Darth Talon cape?
Probably, she made a Jedi Luke PF cloak for me and has been a sewing machine lately making costumes for Halloween. If you are wanting the Darth Talon cape to be just like the EX, I would need someone to PM me the measurements since I wasn't interested in Darth Talon.

If you want to make a post requesting the measurements, I can ask her.

I will say that multiple people placing orders and then backing out has made her grumpy because we are stuck with $30+ worth of materials. She probably won't take orders in advance anymore without people paying before she makes it. :(

I would never screw you or your wife over. I just thought I would find out ahead of time. I don't have her yet but I am thinking of getting her and if she can make one I might just get a regular. Since her quality is better than ssc.

I would never screw you or your wife over. I just thought I would find out ahead of time. I don't have her yet but I am thinking of getting her and if she can make one I might just get a regular. Since her quality is better than ssc.
Oh, :lol , I don't think you would screw me over. We have traded before and you have a reputation for being reliable. I just have now had 3-4 people order a cloak and back out. The previous cancellations didn't really cause a problem because other board members wanted them. However, she had 'retired' from making them and I had a few members contact me and ask for one then never pay. I even offered one member free shipping, he requested an invoice and I haven't heard back.

I showed her the Darth Talon cape and she said that it should be pretty easy to make since it doesn't have binding nor a symbol. If you get me the measurements, I can pass them on to her...

I should post the pictures of the knights in armor Halloween costumes she made for our sons.

Still have a Grievous cloak available and ready to ship if anyone wants it.

Got my cape from Kibishii a few weeks ago. Looks great!

Wish I had got one for my Grievous before I gave it away!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Evening,

Just found your post. If you are still selling the GG capes, I would love to take one off your hands.

New member - no pm's or emails allowed yet. Give me an e-mail w/ the details. Thanks.

Evening,
Just found your post. If you are still selling the GG capes, I would love to take one off your hands.
New member - no pm's or emails allowed yet. Give me an e-mail w/ the details. Thanks.
She mailed yours off last week, you should be getting it anyday.

Now that the kidos are older, she will take orders for ONE at a time and will not buy the material until payment has been received.

$86 shipped US
$96 shipped international

Back